Ever find yourself needing that quick 20 minute nap before your next class but don't have the time or energy to walk back to your room? Fear not, here are the Top 10 places on campus to curl up and take that much needed energy-boosting nap.
1. Campion benches. These wall benches – much, much wider than the ones in Stokes -- let you sprawl out comfortably for a rest.
2. Chevy Lounge. Upper’s newly renovated lounge attracts many sleepy freshmen.
3. Chairs in Gasson. Stop taking pictures of it and take a nap inside on the second floor chairs.
4. Mac dining room near On the Fly. Unless it’s lunch or dinnertime, this room is generally empty and separated from the noise in Carney.
5. Mac lobby lounge. If you don’t want to walk upstairs, this Mac lobby couches are comfortable enough for a break between classes.
6. Bapst basement. Walk downstairs to the bathrooms to find chairs and wall benches to sleep on in the quiet, Insta-famous Hogwarts library.
7. Stokes near Chocolate Bar. Crash on the chairs here to sleep off your Chocolate Bar gelato, muffin, and chubb cookie food baby.
8. Chairs in Stuart Yellow Room. We didn’t forget you, Newtonites. The Yellow Room is quiet and centrally located in Stuart for quick naps after homework or dinner - just don’t wake up any law students.
9. Couches upstairs in Stuart. Law classrooms are quiet at night, so walk up one flight of stairs from the Yellow Room and take a quick break on the couches.
10. O'Neill chairs along window. Shhh! It's the Quiet Zone!