- The Boston 2024 bid committee has been working with colleges around the city to secure already-established venues for the potential 2024 Summer Games.
- The Jesuit university's decision to divest from coal companies sets the precedent for how to approach climate change from a Catholic perspective.
- Stephen Ziska was last seen by his roommates leaving his Brookline apartment on May 11.
'For Here, All Are One': Fiore-Chettiar, Outgoing Seniors Spearhead Effort for LGBTQ Resource CenterFiore-Chettiar, as well as over 100 graduating seniors and alumni, have pledged to not donate to the university until they demonstrate support for the LGBTQ community with an on-campus LGBTQ ...
- Generation Citizen is an organization based around “action-civics,” which involves building grassroots campaigns for advocacy projects. The organization trains college students in a civics curriculum, which they then teach twice ...
- Campus Ministry hosts its inaugural F.A.S.T. Week, a collaborative effort among various campus groups to respond to service-learning and immersion experiences.
- Jack Dunn spoke to The Gavel about the university's position on divestment and its relationship with Climate Justice at Boston College.
- Thomas and Olivia have been named UGBC President and Vice President for the 2015-2016 school year, as announced by the Elections Committee Friday night.