Justice Goodwin Liu and American Constitutional Society Discuss Portrait of Asian-Americans in the LawJustice Goodwin Liu spoke on the stereotypes that Asian-Americans experience and how those stereotypes can translate into direct discrimination.
- Boston College hosted a panel discussion on the ways privacy and democracy intersected, especially in an era of global technology.
- Boston College hosted a conversation on Professor Nobbs-Thiessen's book discussing borderlands and miration.
- The Church in the 21st Century Center discusses how underserved communities have been disproportionally affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- On Tuesday, March 23, Boston College’s Clough Center for the Study of Constitutional Democracy hosted “The Political Life of Poetry: Reimagining the Culture of Democracy” with American poet Ed Hirsch. ...
- Ajmel Quereshi, Senior Counsel at NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund, discussed the issues of police brutality with BC law students on Monday, March 15, 2021. Quereshi’s presentation analyzed the ...
- The Boston Intercollegiate Government (BIG) hosted four candidates for the Newton special election on March 16.