- Joe Biden recently announced that April 19th would officially open up vaccine eligibility to all American citizens over 18. The President likely gave many a sigh of relief, as certain ...
- The current Criminal Justice System is the result of years of initiatives and laws that have disproportionately affected and hurt certain communities.
- Stevenson has worked for more than 30 years to represent those most vulnerable to the injustices of the criminal justice system.
- UGBC hosted Vivian Nixon, the executive director of College and Community Fellowship, on Thursday for a talk on mass incarceration in America.
- The Boston College community helps keep Martin Luther King's dream alive in an event sponsored by Campus Ministry.
Mass Incarceration: Missing in America's First Spoken Word Event Ignited BC's Passion for Social JusticeThe sophomore Gabelli Presidential Scholars began their initiative, Mass Incarceration: Missing in America, with a passionate spoken word event.
- A transformative summer experience led 19 BC students to found their own movement against mass incarceration.
- Authentic Eagles