- Law Professor Ming Hsu Chen discussed her new book, "Pursuing Citizenship in the Enforcement Era," in a lecture hosted by the Center for Human Rights and International Justice.
- Professor Mae M. Ngai speaks about the history of anti-Chinese racism in her lecture "The Chinese Question."
- Visiting scholar Dr. Guy Beiner speaks about different conceptions of nationalism as they have played out in Irish history during the annual Scholar's Lecture.
- Boston College Political Science professors discuss the current presidential primary landscape, and the long term implications it may have.
'Secession as a Human Right:' Professor Timothy Waters Presents Unorthodox Solution to Border CrisesProfessor Timothy Waters presents the argument of his book "Boxing Pandora," that the solution to border crises is a bold plan to replace the concept of rigid borders with fluid, ...
- Dr. Thea James, Vice President of Mission for Boston Medical Center, described the importance of broadening the scope of how society tackles public health issues in her lecture "Medicine for ...
- Massachusetts lawmakers held a public hearing on Friday to discuss a new bill which would designate Massachusetts a sanctuary state and prevent police cooperation with ICE.
- Authentic Eagles