Justice Goodwin Liu and American Constitutional Society Discuss Portrait of Asian-Americans in the LawJustice Goodwin Liu spoke on the stereotypes that Asian-Americans experience and how those stereotypes can translate into direct discrimination.
- On Tuesday, March 23, Boston College’s Clough Center for the Study of Constitutional Democracy hosted “The Political Life of Poetry: Reimagining the Culture of Democracy” with American poet Ed Hirsch. ...
- Winning by 303 votes, Bracher and Russi will be the next president and vice president of UGBC.
- Boston College sends email saying COVID-19 has reached tipping point, threatens new restrictions.
- A recap of COVID cases and management at Boston College, and an outlook to the future with news of vaccine approval.
- The Clough Center hosted a panel discussion featuring Boston College political science professors performing a post-mortem analysis of the 2020 election.
- Cardinal Michael Czerny, Vatican Under-Secretary for Migrants and Refugees, and other panelists speak about the challenges of migration during the COVID19 pandemic.
- Authentic Eagles